- The Digital Marketer's core role will be the scoping, design, project management and implementation of the website from both the technical and sales point of view, with expertise in the core areas of User
- Experience, Marketing and SEO, Programming and Development.
- Driving the scoping, design, project management and implementation of the website to ensure aesthetics, functionality and security
- Setting up and executing User Experience design capabilities and processes and deriving user experience requirements from user stories and documenting them in workflows and designs
- Working out content strategy, information architecture and design of the website for an intuitive and easy to use user experience
- Monitor all aspects of website performance with web analytics tools and adapt our web properties as needed to maximize results
- Marketing and SEO implementation from optimising various elements of the site to setting up tracking codes to ensure the website ranks highly in search engines and reaches a wider audience to achieve the end goal of growing the business effectively
- Lead our Search Engine Marketing (SEM) plan and implementation
- Maintaining the website and other software applications and optimising code to ensure content updates and code is compatible across browsers
- A good diploma in Computer Science/Interaction Design or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Digital Marketer or user Experience designer for software projects, web applications or complex website
- Proactive, motivated and team player
- Applicant must be able to read and write in English
- Singapore Citizen preferred
Interested candidates, kindly email detailed resumes to admin @ ipixel.com.sg. indicating availability, current and expected salary. All profiles will be handled with strictest confidentiality.