Posts Tagged ‘Tooltip’
Tooltips are a useful way to present additional, context-sensitive information about an element on a web page, such as a hyperlink. As tooltips continue to become more common as a means for users to interact with web page elements, the need for good tooltip design has become more important.
This collection of 40+ tooltip designs showcases the different approaches that web designers are taking for tooltip design and highlights the range of options available for styling this popular UI element.
View the tooltip design gallery.
- 25 Useful jQuery Tooltip Plugins and Tutorials
- 30 Cool jQuery Tooltip Plugins for Interactive Designs
- 35 Useful Scripts for Tooltips
Tooltips can be a helpful way to provide information to visitors without creating clutter in a design. If you would like to add an attractive tooltip to your website it doesn’t have to be difficult. There are plenty of quality scripts available for use that will allow you to set up tooltips without coding it from scratch. In this post we’ll present 25 different jQuery tooltip scripts.
You may also be interested in:
- 25 jQuery Slider/Image Gallery Tutorials and Plugins
- 25 Excellent jQuery Sliders Tutorials and Plugins
- 25 jQuery Drop Down Menu Scripts
- 35 jQuery Animation Tutorials
For more resources please see:
- 35 Adobe AIR Tutorials for Web Designers
- Private Label Opportunities for Web Designers and Developers
- 14 Options for Managing Membership Websites
- Style Switchers Showcase and Resources